Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh Good Heavens

It is Saturday. And I've been up since 5:15.

What on earth witty do I have to add to the blogosphere tonight? Even my own husband is irritated with my general self. How am I expected to woo the masses????

Well, I am wearing my cute empress waist shirt and my big booby bra.

Ok. Here's the pathetic part. It's actually an empire waist shirt. I just googled the phrase because as I blogged it, I had the same bell ring in my head as when I lecture and I'm pretty sure I'm one off in what I just said. (It makes my students' notes more interesting, for sure).

Also, I listened to my MP3 player again---the Pink song is not

"I'm coming out" (i.e., I'm arriving at the party, in my mind)

but

"I'm coming up" (i.e., I'm getting ready to start DJing, in Pink's mind).

Ahhhhhh. What a joy it is to try to understand me.

I'm taking the rest of the night off. Obviously I need it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No, this is what you need.