Friday, April 27, 2007

I am Full of Potato Salad

After weeks (and weeks and weeks) of some serious morning sickness, nausea and generally crappy feelings, my appetite is back. And hearing the heart beat, I'm not worried that it's due to some really bad reasons. Instead, I think I have turned a corner. And come smack dab into the middle of a food laden kitchen.

I just had lunch with colleagues as an end of the year celebration, and I hate three, count 'em *3*, helpings of highly mustard-y potato salad.

I am now full.

I'm also wearing maternity clothes for the first time today. I don't really need them because I'm not so stuffed in my clothing that I need that sort of expansion. But my belly is poking out and these clothes actually hide it a bit with the high-waisted could-be-in- style-but-she-looks-fat versus I-think-that's-a-maternity-top. Trust me, I'm looking fat, not pg right now.

Hmmmm. I wonder if the potato salad had anything to do with it?

I don't really care. I'm just glad not to be repulsed by every single morsel of food I see right now. Let that belly fill with tater salad!

No comments: