Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dadgum it!

I hate when I realize that I totally didn't blog about what I meant to blog about.

I was dashing off that last entry before class and what I had actually been thinking about all morning, was WOW!  Thank you for all your support on our "We're Pregnant" post yesterday.  I was so excited to hear from a few folks that I haven't heard from in a while!  I'm so glad to see you're still here!!

I'm actually looking forward to posting more often in the near future, perhaps as we deal with the possibility that I've got two buns in this oven.  But in any case, I wanted to say that your comments made me feel really good yesterday.  Thanks!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Definately rooting for you ALL! And look forward to reading your post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Just saw the twitter update.
It's official, can't wait to hear
the numbers!

swell