Wednesday, September 20, 2006

All Stuffed With Fluffies

Ok, so first off, I *DO* wear underwear! I am SURE!!! However, they are not the size of Wisconsin. Therefore, pills could be "an issue". 'Nuff said.

Except I will say more.

I am very sorry for Anna Nicole Smith that her son died. It's even more tragic that he died when she had a newborn. She's not the brightest bulb on the tree. Still, it's sad.

I'm glad Ben Afflect's latest movie was critically acclaimed, particularly for his acting. This has absolutely no relevance for me, but still it's (pathetically) important.

I like Brangelina more now that they have had their child. I think they could do a lot of good in this world, and despite freaky tendancies, I still like them more than I did.

I do not like books by PD James. I've read 3 now, and I am just not moved by them.

I did NOT like the book The Devil Wears Prada, but I thought the movie was good. I read TDWP immediately after Prep and I have never noticed such a vast contrast between two books before. I thought TDWP's prose needed another edit. There was a lot of fluff in that book. (Like this blog entry)

I have also decided that I am not Vogue's target audience. I think the clothes are stupid and the articles are lame. I am not a Vogue woman. I may be a Marie Claire woman though. I am now and always will be a Star woman.

These are things that make me, well, who I am, warts and all. Or cotton candy and all. You decide.

2 comments:

OneTiredEma said...

I am a TVGuide.com woman, myself. I don't care one whit about Brangelina, but I am WAY too emotionally invested in fictional TV characters. Grey's Anatomy? I am the show's crack whore.

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I wandered to your blog, but it's terrific. I love your writing style and the way you enjoy your world. We've been TTC for little over a year (we're older than you), so I particularly appreciate reading about your experiences. I'm a Leo, too, and a Rat, which is supposed to be very compatible with Dragons. And I started out an engineer, too. Left high tech after 16 years to pursue art.

We were in NC for vacation this July (we live in OR) and I thought it was quite beautiful.

Good luck with everything.