Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Conor's First Real Haircut

We did it about a month ago. Here we are at the start.




















This is about the middle, when we could see how long his hair is!















This is at that awkward stage of curly hair cutting.








And here is is at the end, just a little worse for the wear.
I have to say that like getting my hair cut, it looked much cuter after coming home and letting us wash and "style" it. And last night, I had to snip a few curls off the sides because they were too long and giving him a Bozo-the-clown-poofs-over-his-ears appearance.
I'm not sure how long we'll let it go, or even if at some point we'll cut it very, very short to see what happens. As curly as it is, it's not all that thick, so I don't know what would happen if we did cut it short. But we'll leave it like this for now. I do think we'll try a short one this summer, although the boy loves his curls. I think he would be sad to see them go. And me?! I might just sob.

2 comments:

Carroll said...

Awww, and he got to sit on Dad's lap the whole time. Too cute (they both are!)

hillarysyogapractice said...

CUTE... I HAVE TO say I loved it before it was cut... but we all have to have a first time dont we...

THANKSfor the listing of my podcasts classes.. cheers, Hillary
from Hillary's Yoga Practice Podcast.