Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hold On

I'm still here and I have about a zillion blog updates to write. I'm just so tired after working and getting the babies to bed that the hour I have to myself after the kids go to bed and before I go to bed, well, I'm keeping that hour to myself.

General stories to follow:

*Quirks, Part Deux: Conor's underwear
*Bridget: It's her world, we just live in it.
*Christopher: My head is too big to hold up all the time. Now I'll cry.
*Amy Bishop is a nut, but I freaked out and talked about tenure all the time, too.
*I'm a wonderful human being!!!!: How I yelled at my mom, accidentally pointed out a couple who broke up before my class and were crying, and made two graduate students plus my son cry (irony in title will be prominent in that post)
*I'm still keeping the weight off from Pukefest 2010. Except as soon as I said that, three lbs jumped back on.
*(In a follow up post) I weigh the same as I did before I had Conor, but none of my body parts are in their same location. Plus my boobs are HUGE. And I don't like that any more.
*Two showers a week: Why working mothers don't smell as pretty as they used to.
*Our Remodeled House: Why do we have so much more freakin' work to do on it?
*Our Remodeled House, Part II: Blue looks different in the shade than in the sun. Whoops! Next time, we'll paint the house yellow.

Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of....This, That and the Old Mother Thing.

No comments: